Electronics import is expected to touch $300 billion by 2020 in India. The domestic consumption of electronic hardware was USD 63.6 billion during 2014-15, out of which 58 percent was fulfilled with imports. Billions of businesses work based on Electronics. The basic of any electronic product is PCB. This shows the necessity for the young engineering graduates to learn the PCB design.
We, Pramura Software Private Limited, offer workshop on PCB design and its application in SmartDesigner, the first Indian PCB design software in the educational institutions. The main objective of this programme is to educate the basic knowledge on PCB and its designing process in SmartDesigner platform, thereby spreading the PCB design knowledge across the graduating engineers. We hope the students will get to learn several aspects about the field and gain knowledge and benefit through this workshop.
- To educate the basic knowledge on PCB and the designing process in SmartDesigner platform, thereby spreading the PCB design knowledge across the graduating engineers
- How to use SmartDesigner CAD software tools
- How to select components from Library
- How to select a required package of a component
- How to design a schematic diagram in Seetrax
- How to convert a schematic diagram to board/layout diagram in SmartDesigner
- How to do routing in board/layout diagram in SmartDesigner
- How to make a PCB from the concept
- Program Benefits
- Clear understanding of fundamentals on all the basics of PCB Designing
- Build & develop a PCB of your own
- Gain conceptual knowledge on Electronics Components, Component Packaging, Schematic Diagram, Board, Routing, Gerber files generation, etc.
- Get trained by Industrial experts
- Awarded certificate on “PCB-Design”
- Live Demos and Interactive Question & Answer sessions plus hands-on training
- Free trial software can be installed in the lab
- Who should attend:
- Students of all Engineering Colleges and Universities belonging to EEE, ECE and E&I departments
- Training Methodology:
- Presentations and Video clips
- Discussions and Interactive sessions
- Hands-on training
- College can choose either of the following options. All the options include course certificate.
|1||One day workshop||8 hours|
|2||Two days workshop / One credit course||15 hours|
|3||One Semester Program|