You’ve invested in SmartDesigner PCB software to make your business more efficient, cost-effective, risk-resistant and competitive. SmartDesigner Support system helps you to get the most out of that investment.
- Consistent enterprise software support available
- Global, 24/7 access to SmartDesigner experts, knowledge, tools and best practices
- Continuous access to innovation, including product updates, enhancements and new releases
- Powerful proactive support resources to prevent problems, speed resolution and simplify upgrades.
- SmartDesigner unique Lifetime Support Policy enables you to access the online forum for any kind of solution that you may be looking for
We can only say that our video training is more than sufficient to use SmartDesigner to create the future designs that have the capability to change the world.
In addition to the support system, we also have training session from our experts to enable efficient and better usage of our application for the commercial use. We have free training sessions and paid training sessions. Our main aim is to effectively impart the basic know-how of designing Circuit in SmartDesigner and making a PCB. We, at Pramura, would get you closer to the PCB designing and PCB manufacturing domain right from the fundamentals to its implementation in making different PCBs.
- Free training: Upon the purchase, 5 hrs tool training will be provided onsite. This training is adequate for a PCB Designer to understand the nuances of various tools and their utilities.
- Paid training:This training session is meant for educational institutions. The objective of this program is to educate the basic knowledge on PCB and the designing process in SmartDesigner platform, there by spreading the PCB design knowledge across the outgoing engineers.The training program can be customised for one day or 2 day or for full semester. Our training cost for educational institutes depends on the duration of training and the resource needed by the institute during the training period. Students of all Engineering Colleges and Universities belonging to EEE, ECE and E&I departments can attend this program.